Charts

Here’s my policy: Charts should be kept simple and filesizes should be kept low. Title, image and basic info (studio, date, synopsis, what the series is from etc) is all you really need. Other stuff is nice to have, but bloats the image. Specific details can be looked up by the viewer on ANN or MAL or whatever if they’re interested. Besides, 90% of people can’t recognize who had worked on what by name unless they’re massively popular, and the other 10% will have already found out on their own anyways.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s